Thank you for your application. This is my initial review of your repository:
- The repository is missing an info.json file at the main level.
- Class is missing a doc string
- Group command
selfassign missing a doc string
- comic command missing a docstring
- You need to specify that this cog comes bundled with some data.
- Class name needs to be CamelCase.
- Change the class name to Weeed so it’s more intuitive to call help on it. (Optional)
I though this was a bug, initially. But after reading through the code it seems intentional:
I think when you update the
weeed comic command to have a docstring, I really recommend explaining this behavior. Some users might assume that this is broken. My thought is that it should use the string that I set, rather than using the bot’s message. Either way, let me know what you decide to do with this command.
- The sanitized functions that you are using doesn’t work for names. You should be using
You can read more about it here.
I also sent you a DM on discord about another matter. Let me know when you get that taken care of too.