This post will serve as a placeholder for all approved repositories until the completion of the V3 portal. If you have a repository and would like to see it on this list, please submit an application over at #apps.
The following repositories have been approved by the QA team:
- audiotrivia: Start an Audio Trivia game
- ccrole: [Incomplete] Creates commands that adjust roles
- chatter: Local Chatbot run on machine learning
- exclusiverole: Set roles to be exclusive
- flag: Add expiring flags to members
- forcemention: Mention unmentionables
- hangman: Play Hangman
- infochannel: Updating server info channel
- leaver: Send message on leave
- lovecalculator: Calculate love percentage
- lseen: Last seen tracker
- planttycoon: Grow your own plants! Do
[p]gardeningto get started.
- qrinvite: Create a QR code invite
- recyclingplant: Apply for a job at the recycling plant!
- rpsls: Play Rock Papers Scissor Lizard Spock in Discord!
- scp: Look up SCP articles.
- timerole: Apply roles after # of days
- unicode: Encode/Decode Unicode characters!
- werewolf: Werewolf Game
- anisearch: Search Anilist for anime, manga, users, characters
- booru: Display image board entries
- confession: Confess secretly.
- conversationgames: Truth or dare, Would you rather, Never have I ever…
- dmannouncer: DM all the server owners
- gamesearch: Display game information from IGDB
- imdb: Display movie information from IMDB
- osu: Display user information from osu
- pokemon: Display pokemon information
- roleplay: Interact with users
- wikia: Displays wikia articles
- xkcd: Display random xkcd
- animal: Post animal pics
- avatar: Get user’s Avatar URL
- doujin: Post random doujin (NSFW)
- pda: Show your affection to other member
- randt: Utility randomization commands.
- rolereqs: Allows users to request roles.
- rot13: ROT-13 command and reaction system.
- textt: Utility text commands.
- topic: View and edit topic command.
- wikia: Command to request FANDOM Wiki pages.
- catfact: Gets a random cat fact.
- lenny: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- massdm: DM a Role.
- nestedcommands: Nest commands together.
- randimals: Get some random animal images.
- streamrole: Streamers get a role.
- welcome: Announces membership events.
- act: Command the bot to perform an action on a fellow user.
- autodisconnect: Automatically disconnect inactive VC users. Requires a set AFK channel.
- clocks: Track projects with clocks.
- invoice: Automatically role VC users according to various settings.
- logsfrom: Log a specified channel to a markdown file.
- nationstates: Access information from NationStates.net.
- proxyembed: Thanks for installing
- rift: Allows cross-server communication through Red
- skyrim: Say a random line from Skyrim. WARNING: Spoilers for Skyrim.
- theme: Allows you to set themes to easily play accross all servers.
- turn: Track turns for posting in a channel.
- antiphoneclapper: Deletes messages with malformed GIFs.
- away: Away message toggle for users
- blurplefy: Blurplefy a user profile picture or image.
- cah: Cards Against Humanity.
- chatchart: Generate a pie chart from the last 5000 messages
- dictionary: Gets definitions for given words
- dungeon: Specialized raid protection.
- inspirobot: Fetch ‘inspiring’ messages.
- nolinks: No links allowed.
- otherbot: Alerts a role when bot(s) go offline.
- partycrash: Post server invites.
- pingtime: Ping pong.
- pupper: Pet the dog.
- retrosign: Posts an image of text
- rndstatus: Random bot statuses
- seen: Check when the user was last active on a server.
- timezone: Check times for users and places.
- tools: Mod and admin tools.
- trickortreat: Trick or treat.
- wolfram: Query Wolfram|Alpha for answers.
- youtube: Search youtube for videos.
- antimentionspam: filters mass mentions
- bansync: Synchronize bans
- economytrickle: Gives active users credits
- embedmaker: Embeds
- guildblacklist: server join blacklist
- guildwhitelist: server join whitelist
- quotetools: Quote messages by ID
- relays: Forwards messages
- rolemanagement: Role searches, reactroles, requirements for roles, etc.
- roomtools: Tools for temporary rooms
- rss: rss cog
- scheduler: A timezone aware scheduler cog
- screenshareautomod: Handle screenshare (ab)use
- casino: Casino style mini games.
- dicetable: Outputs multiple dice rolls into a table.
- jisho: Translate English to Japanese
- pokedex: Look-up info on Pokemon
- race: Race turtles and other animals against your friends and the bot.
- raffle: Reaction based raffles
- russianroulette: Play a game of Russian Roulette!
- shop: Create, buy, trade, and redeem items.
- addimage: Add images for direct upload per guild and globally.
- adventurealert: Receive notifications from adventure activities!
- apngfilter: Toggle APNG message automatic deletion.
- autorole: Automatically apply a role to new users
- backup: Backup all channel messages on a server.
- badges: Create your own badge!
- cleverbot: Talk with Cleverbot!
- compliment: Compliment people in a creative way
- conversions: Conversions
- covfefe: Despite the negative press, covfefe
- crabrave: Make Crab rave videos, in discord!
- destiny: Destiny 2 information
- elements: Periodic table of elements
- emojireact: Emoji Reaction
- encoding: Encode or decode different ways.
- eventposter: Admin approved announcments/events
- extendedmodlog: ExtendedModLog, track changes made in the server.
- faces: General commands
- fenrir: Give users the option to kick, ban, or insult themselves via reactions.
- fun: Various fun commands like react, textflip, and regional
- gabai: Gab.ai information
- halo: halo
- hockey: Hockey commands
- hue: Control your philips hue lights with redbot!
- imagemaker: Create your own feels!
- imgflip: Recreation of Red v1 meme generator
- insult: Insult people in a creative way
- mock: Mock another user!
- notsobot: Some working commands from NotSoBot
- rekt: REKT
- retrigger: ReTrigger
- runescape: Runescape
- serverstats: Get various stats about servers the bot is on.
- spoiler: Spoiler messages
- starboard: Starboard
- stickyroles: Reapplies specific roles on join
- tarot: General commands
- translate: Translate messages using google translate!
- tweets: Cog for getting info from Twitter
- twitch: Get basic twitch account information.
- weather: Weather
- welcome: Welcome new users to the server
- getnotes: Obtains player notes and posts them into discord on command!
- status: Pulls information from the current SS13 round
- docref: Search for references on documentation webpages.
- errorlogs: Log error tracebacks in text channels.
- reactkarma: Like Reddit Karma, but with discord reactions!
- register: Simplifies two SelfRole commands into one.
- sticky: Sticky messages for your channels!
- streamroles: Hoist users streaming on Twitch.
- strikes: Strike misbehaving users.
- updatered: A command to update Red!
- welcomecount: Customisable welcome messages.
- battleship: Play battleship with a friend.
- deepfry: Deepfry or nuke images.
- face: Find and describe the faces in an image.
- gameroles: Grant roles when a user is playing a specific game.
- hangman: Play hangman with the bot.
- monopoly: Play a game of monopoly.
- onlinestats: Information about what devices people are using to run discord.
- partygames: Chat games focused on coming up with words from 3 letters.
- simpleembed: Simply send embeds.
- wordstats: Tracks commonly used words.
- chessgame: Chess in discord
- bandname: Randomly creates names for made up bands.
- feedback: Allows users to submit anonymous feedback.
- selfassign: Allows users to self-assign roles
- weeedcog: Create comics from channel messages
- banrole: Ban/unban by role.
- eventmaker: Event manager utility
- hpapi: Cog for getting info from the Hypixel API
- lockdown: Cog for locking down a server in the event of a raid
- mcsvr: Cog for getting Minecraft server status
- messagepinner: Pins messages containing specific text
- reddit: Cog for getting stuff from Reddit
- slowmode: Slow mode in Discord
- srrecords: Cog for getting world records for various games
- tweets: Cog for getting info from Twitter
- crier: Announce messages in different channels
- insult: Insult a user creatively.
- killer: Do bad things to other users
- penis: Thanks for installing
- cpucompare: Compare the top CPUs for your build needs
- encode: Wrapper for Python base64 library
- genid: Wrapper for Python UUID and ULID libraries
- hash: Hash files and text
- bancheck: Check user accounts on multiple global ban lists.
- decodebinary: Decode binary strings automatically.
- dice: Dice rolling cog.
- remindme: Never forget anything anymore.
- updatenotify: Alert the bot owner when there are any updates ready for Red-Discordbot.
- wikipedia: Look up things on Wikipedia.
- account: Thanks for installing
- anarchy: anarchy moderation cog
- heist: Heist mini-game inspired by Twitch’s deep bot
- League: League of legend cog
- Leveler: Leveler tool, better than MEE6
- oBoobs: nsfw cog
- instantcmd: Instant command maker
- roleinvite: Autorole based on server’s invites
- say: Speak as the bot through multiple options.
- warnsystem: Moderation tools, providing an alternative to core Red.
- adminutils: Useful commands for server administrators.
- datautils: Commands for getting information about users or servers.
- generalchannel: Allow users to manage #general channel’s name and topic
- godvilledata: Get data about Godville profiles
- messageslog: Log deleted and redacted messages in defined channel
- minecraftdata: This cog show minecraft-related data
- moreutils: Some (maybe) useful utils.
- personalroles: Personal roles for members
- reverseimagesearch: This cog allows users to reverse search images
- smmdata: This cog shows SMM-related data
- steamcommunity: Get steamcommunity data
- translators: Useful (and not) translators
- weather: Weather forecast
- forward: Forward messages to bot owner.
- highlight: Get notified on certain words.
- modmail: Forward messages to certain channels.
- r6: Show R6 player info
- unbelievaboat: Unbelievaboat economy commands converted for Red use.
- advancedlock: Lock
@everyonefrom sending messages.
- application: Simple application cog.
- cookies: Collect cookies.
- cookiestore: Additional store to Cookies cog.
- counting: Counting channel
- economyraffle: Simple economy raffle cog.
- forwarding: Forward messages to the owner.
- gallery: Gallery channels!
- lock: Lock
@everyonefrom sending messages.
- lvlupcookies: Set cookie rewards for users that level up!
- mentionable: Makes unmentionable roles mentionable.
- pick: Pick a random user or a user with a specified role.
- pingable: Make unpingable roles pingable by regular users.
- suggestion: Simple suggestion box.
- uniquename: Deny members’ names to be the same as your Moderators’.
- userlog: Log when users join/leave.
- converters: Some utility converters.
- dbltools: Tools to get bots information from discordbots.org.
- martools: Multiple tools that are originally used on Martine (https://martinethebot.com).
- nsfw: Send random NSFW images from random subreddits and Nekobot API.
- randimages: Send random images (animals, art …) from different APIs.
- serverinfo: Replace original Red serverinfo command with more details.
- spacex: Get multiple information about SpaceX using SpaceX-API.
- whoplays: See who’s playing what!
- color: Tells you the hexadecimal values, rgb values and names of colors
- commandchart: Tells the used and usages of commands! Based off of aikaterna’s chatchart cog.
- cooldown: Allows bot owner to set cooldowns for commands
- deleter: Allows for the auto-deletion of messages in a channel after a specified wait time.
- editor: Edit one of the bot’s messages easily.
- evolution: Buy and get animals to get more economy credits!
- listpermissions: Gives you the permissions of a role/member guild wide or in a channel
- maintenance: Allows the bot owner to put the bot on maintenance.
- minesweeper: Allows you to play Minesweeper inside of Discord!
Small warning: this cog can sometimes you up rate limits (depending how fast you play), so be careful while playing.
- scanner: Detects images being sent and checks whether they are inappropriate based on the set filters.
- sql: Allows you to run sql commands in Discord
- sw: Get information about a bunch of different things in Star Wars.
- switcher: Allows the bot owner to switch between bot’s via token.
- targeter: Targets users based upon the passed arguments
- twenty: Allows you to play 2048 inside of Discord!
- updatechecker: Notifies you when an update for a repo is available.
- ark: Retrieves info from Intel’s ARK database.
- embedinvite: Creates a custom invite embed to display the bot invite and support server.
- imperialtoolkit: Botstats command and other useful tools
- listemoji: List all of your servers emojis
- pottermore: Harry Potter information
- space: Space information and Pictures
- trackerinfo: Tracker information