This post will serve as a placeholder for all approved repositories until the completion of the V3 portal. If you have a repository and would like to see it on this list, please submit an application over at #apps.
To install a cog from this page, follow these instructions:
- Ensure downloader is loaded with
[p]repo add <RepoName> <RepoLink> [Branch](only add
Branchif the repo specifies a branch)
[p]cog install <RepoName> <CogName>
The following repositories have been approved by the QA team:
Repo Link: https://github.com/bobloy/Fox-V3
- announcedaily: Send daily announcements
- audiotrivia: Start an Audio Trivia game
- ccrole: Creates commands that adjust roles
- chatter: Local Chatbot run on machine learning
- conquest: War Game Map
- dad: Dad joke bot
- exclusiverole: Set roles to be exclusive
- fifo: [BETA] Schedule commands to be run at certain times or intervals
- firstmessage: Simple cog to jump to first message of a channel
- flag: Add expiring flags to members
- forcemention: Mention unmentionables
- hangman: Play Hangman
- infochannel: Updating server info channel
- isitdown: Check if a website/url is down
- launchlib: Access launch data for space flights
- leaver: Send message on leave
- lovecalculator: Calculate love percentage for two users.
- lseen: Last seen tracker
- planttycoon: Grow your own plants! Do
[p]gardeningto get started.
- qrinvite: Create a QR code invite
- reactrestrict: Prevent reactions to messages
- recyclingplant: Apply for a job at the recycling plant!
- rpsls: Play Rock Papers Scissor Lizard Spock in Discord!
- scp: Look up SCP articles.
- stealemoji: Steals custom emojis
- timerole: Apply roles after # of hours or days
- tts: Send TTS messages as uploaded mp3
- unicode: Encode/Decode Unicode characters!
- werewolf: [ALPHA] Play Werewolf (Mafia) Game in discord
Repo Link: https://github.com/Jintaku/Jintaku-Cogs-V3
- anisearch: Search Anilist for anime, manga, users, characters
- booru: Display image board entries
- confession: Confess secretly.
- conversationgames: Truth or dare, Would you rather, Never have I ever…
- dmannouncer: DM all the server owners
- gamesearch: Display game information from Rawg
- imdb: Display movie information from IMDB
- osu: Display user information from osu
- pokemon: Display pokemon information
- roleplay: Interact with users
- wikia: Displays wikia articles
- xkcd: Display random xkcd
Repo Link: https://github.com/skeith/MayuYukirin
- animal: Post animal pics
- avatar: Get user’s Avatar URL
- doujin: Post random doujin (NSFW)
- pda: Show your affection to other member
Repo Link: https://github.com/nmbook/FalcomBot-cogs
- autoban: Configurable list of spam words to zap.
- hiback: Responds to “I’m X” with “Hi, X”.
- randt: Utility randomization commands.
- rolereqs: Allows users to request roles.
- rot13: ROT-13 command and reaction system.
- textt: Utility text commands.
- topic: View and edit topic command.
- wikia: Command to request FANDOM Wiki pages.
Repo Link: https://github.com/tmercswims/tmerc-cogs
- catfact: Gets a random cat fact.
- lenny: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- massdm: DM a Role.
- nestedcommands: Nest commands together.
- randimals: Get some random animal images.
- streamrole: Streamers get a role.
- welcome: Announces membership events.
Repo Link: https://github.com/zephyrkul/FluffyCogs
- act: Command the bot to perform an action on a fellow user.
- autodisconnect: Automatically disconnect inactive VC users. Requires a set AFK channel.
- clocks: Track FitD projects with clocks.
- dev: Custom fork of Red’s Dev cog.
- invoice: Create and manage microphoneless / nomic text channels for VC users with no microphone.
- logsfrom: Log a specified channel to a markdown file.
- nationstates: Access information from NationStates.net.
- onedit: Allow users to run bot commands with edited messages, with a specified timeout.
- rift: Allows cross-server communication through Red
- rtfs: Read The Source™️
- secureinv: Set up secure invites.
- skyrim: Say a random line from Skyrim. WARNING: Spoilers for Skyrim.
- theme: Allows you to set themes to easily play accross all servers.
- turn: Track turns for posting in a channel.
Repo Link: https://github.com/aikaterna/aikaterna-cogs
- antiphoneclapper: Deletes messages with malformed GIFs.
- away: Away message toggle for users
- blurplefy: Blurplefy a user profile picture or image.
- cah: Cards Against Humanity.
- chatchart: Generate a pie chart from the last 5000 messages
- dadjokes: Random dad jokes
- dictionary: Gets definitions, antonyms, or synonyms for given words
- dungeon: Specialized raid protection.
- hunting: A bird hunting game.
- icyparser: Audio addon cog for dislaying icecast/shoutcast info
- inspirobot: Fetch ‘inspiring’ messages.
- invites: Invite count display and leaderboard.
- latex: Generates an image for a LaTeX expression.
- luigipoker: A Luigi poker minigame.
- noflippedtables: Unflip some tables.
- nolinks: No links allowed.
- otherbot: Alerts a role when bot(s) go offline.
- partycrash: Post server invites.
- pingtime: Ping pong.
- pressf: Press f to pay respects.
- pupper: Pet the dog.
- quiz: Play a kahoot-like trivia game.
- region: Change the Discord server’s region.
- retrosign: Posts an image of text
- rndstatus: Random bot statuses
- rss: Read RSS feeds
- seen: Check when the user was last active on a server.
- snacktime: ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ < It’s snacktime, who wants snacks?
- timezone: Check times for users and places.
- tools: Mod and admin tools.
- trickortreat: Trick or treat.
- warcraftlogs: WarcraftLogs data for World of Warcraft Classic players.
- wolfram: Query Wolfram|Alpha for answers.
- youtube: Search youtube for videos.
Repo Link: https://github.com/Redjumpman/Jumper-Plugins
- casino: Casino style mini games.
- dicetable: Outputs multiple dice rolls into a table.
- jisho: Translate English to Japanese
- pokedex: Look-up info on Pokemon
- race: Race turtles and other animals against your friends and the bot.
- raffle: Reaction based raffles
- russianroulette: Play a game of Russian Roulette!
- shop: Create, buy, trade, and redeem items.
Repo Link: https://github.com/TrustyJAID/Trusty-cogs
- addimage: Add images for direct upload per guild and globally.
- adventurealert: Receive notifications from adventure activities!
- apngfilter: Automatically filter animated PNG’s.
- autorole: Automatically apply a role to new users
- badges: Create your own badge!
- cleverbot: Talk with Cleverbot!
- compliment: Compliment people in a creative way
- conversions: Conversions for BTC, currencies, precious metals, and stocks.
- covfefe: Despite the negative press, covfefe
- crabrave: Make Crab rave videos, in discord!
- destiny: Destiny 2 information
- elements: Periodic table of elements
- emojireact: Emoji Reaction
- encoding: Encode messages into various types of encoding.
- eventposter: Admin approved announcments/events
- extendedmodlog: ExtendedModLog, track changes made in the server.
- faces: General commands
- fenrir: Give users the option to kick, ban, or insult themselves via reactions.
- fun: Various fun commands like react, textflip, and regional
- hockey: Hockey commands
- hue: Control your philips hue lights with redbot!
- imagemaker: Create your own feels!
- imgflip: Recreation of Red v1 meme generator
- insult: Insult people in a creative way
- inviteblocklist: Block or Allow invite links based on guild ID. Accepts invite links to extract guild ID’s.
- mentionprefix: This cog allows ping the bot to see the prefixes available.
- mock: Mock another user!
- notsobot: Some working commands from NotSoBot
- reddit: A cog to post updates from reddit.
- rekt: Get REKT
- retrigger: Trigger events via Regular Expressions!
- runescape: Show your Runescape stats in discord!
- serverstats: A plethora of potentially useful commands for any bot owner.
- spotify: Control Spotify through Discord!
- starboard: Starboard
- stickyroles: Reapplies specific roles on join
- tarot: General commands
- translate: Translate messages using google translate!
- tweets: Cog for getting info from Twitter
- twitch: Get basic twitch account information.
- weather: Show the current weather in specified locations!
- welcome: Welcome new users to the server
Repo Link: https://github.com/crossedfall/crossed-cogs
- cclookup: References the CentCom ban database for any entries for a given user
- getnotes: Obtains player notes and posts them into discord on command!
- status: Pulls information from the current SS13 round
Repo Link: https://github.com/Tobotimus/Tobo-Cogs
- docref: Search for references on documentation webpages.
- errorlogs: Log error tracebacks in text channels.
- reactkarma: Like Reddit Karma, but with discord reactions!
- register: Simplifies two SelfRole commands into one.
- sticky: Sticky messages for your channels!
- streamroles: Hoist users streaming on Twitch.
- strikes: Strike misbehaving users.
- updatered: A command to update Red!
- welcomecount: Customisable welcome messages.
Repo Link: https://github.com/Flame442/FlameCogs
- battleship: Play battleship with a friend.
- deepfry: Deepfry or nuke images.
- gameroles: Grant roles when a user is playing a specific game.
- giftaway: Create grabbable key giveaways.
- hangman: Play hangman with the bot.
- hider: Hide commands from users in help.
- monopoly: Play a game of monopoly.
- onlinestats: Information about what devices people are using to run discord.
- partygames: Chat games focused on coming up with words from 3 letters.
- simpleembed: Simply send embeds.
- stocks: Buy and sell stocks with bot currency.
- wordstats: Tracks commonly used words.
Repo Link: https://github.com/WildStriker/WildCogs
- chessgame: Chess in discord
Repo Link: https://github.com/dualmoon/Cogs.v3
- bandname: Randomly creates names for made up bands.
- feedback: Allows users to submit anonymous feedback.
- selfassign: Allows users to self-assign roles
- weeedcog: Create comics from channel messages
Repo Link: https://github.com/palmtree5/palmtree5-cogs
- banrole: Ban/unban by role.
- eventmaker: Event manager utility
- hpapi: Cog for getting info from the Hypixel API
- lockdown: Cog for locking down a server in the event of a raid
- mcsvr: Cog for getting Minecraft server status
- messagepinner: Pins messages containing specific text
- reddit: Cog for getting stuff from Reddit
- slowmode: Slow mode in Discord
- srrecords: Cog for getting world records for various games
- tweets: Cog for getting info from Twitter
Repo Link: https://gitlab.com/Eragon5779/TechCogsV3
- cpucompare: Compare the top CPUs for your build needs
- encode: Wrapper for Python base64 library
- genid: Wrapper for Python UUID and ULID libraries
- hash: Hash files and text
Repo Link: https://github.com/PhasecoreX/PCXCogs
- autoroom: Automatic voice channel management.
- bancheck: Automatically check users against multiple global ban lists.
- decodebinary: Automatically decode binary strings in chat.
- dice: Perform complex dice rolling.
- heartbeat: A heartbeat uptime client.
- netspeed: Test your servers internet speed.
- reactchannel: Per-channel automatic reaction tools.
- remindme: Set reminders for yourself.
- updatenotify: Automatically check for updates to Red-Discordbot.
- uwu: Uwuize messages.
- wikipedia: Look up articles on Wikipedia.
Repo Link: https://github.com/Malarne/discord_cogs
- League: League of legend cog
- Leveler: Leveler tool, better than MEE6
- account: The Account Cog
- anarchy: anarchy moderation cog
- apex: Apex legend cog
- heist: Heist mini-game inspired by Twitch’s deep bot
- oBoobs: nsfw cog
Repo Link: https://github.com/retke/Laggrons-Dumb-Cogs
- codmw: Call of Duty MW stats.
- instantcmd: Instant command maker
- roleinvite: Autorole based on server’s invites
- say: Speak as the bot through multiple options.
- warnsystem: Moderation tools, providing an alternative to core Red.
Repo Link: https://github.com/fixator10/Fixator10-Cogs
- adminutils: Useful commands for server administrators.
- datautils: Commands for getting information about users or servers.
- generalchannel: Allow users to manage #general channel’s name and topic
- godvilledata: Get data about Godville profiles
- leveler: Level/Experience tracker
- messageslog: Log deleted and redacted messages in defined channel
- minecraftdata: This cog show minecraft-related data
- moreutils: Some (maybe) useful utils.
- personalroles: Personal roles for members
- reverseimagesearch: This cog allows users to reverse search images
- smmdata: This cog shows SMM-related data
- steamcommunity: Get steamcommunity data
- translators: Useful (and not) translators
- weather: Weather forecast
Repo Link: https://github.com/flaree/Flare-Cogs
- antispam: Block users who spam commands for a defined period of time.
- botlistspost: Post server count to various discord bot lists.
- commandstats: Track all commands used.
- covid: Show Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Statistics.
- dankmemer: DankMemer image generator.
- dminvites: Respond with the bot invite link when DM’d a server invite link.
- embedcreator: Create embeds using JSON.
- faceit: List stats of faceit users, game history or specific games and even ongoing games!
- forward: Forward messages sent to the bot to the bot owner or in a specified channel.
- highlight: Highlight certain words to be notified of if said in a certain channel.
- joinmessage: Send a message to a guilds general chat, system channel or first available channel.
- mod: Mod with timed role mutes.
- news: Grab the latest headlines, nationally or globally.
- r6: Show R6 Statistics.
- redditpost: Reddit Autoposting of new content.
- serverlock: Lock down the @everyone role from speaking.
- snipe: Snipe the last message deleted in a channel.
- stickbugged: Get stickbugged.
- unbelievaboat: Unbelievaboat economy commands converted for Red use.
- userinfo: Userinfo with user badges and economy details.
Repo Link: https://github.com/elijabesu/SauriCogs
- advancedlock: Lock
@everyonefrom sending messages.
- application: Simple application cog.
- cookies: Collect cookies.
- cookiestore: Additional store to Cookies cog.
- counting: Counting channel
- economyraffle: Simple economy raffle cog.
- forwarding: Forward messages to the owner.
- gallery: Gallery channels!
- lock: Lock
@everyonefrom sending messages.
- lvlupcookies: Set cookie rewards for users that level up!
- marriage: Marriage cog with some extra shit.
- mentionable: Makes unmentionable roles mentionable.
- pick: Pick a random user or a user with a specified role.
- pingable: Make unpingable roles pingable by regular users.
- suggestion: Simple suggestion box.
- uniquename: Deny members’ names to be the same as your Moderators’.
- userlog: Log when users join/leave.
Repo Link: https://github.com/PredaaA/predacogs
- converters: Some utility converters.
- dbltools: Tools to get bots information from top.gg.
- dbltoolslite: Tools to get bots information from top.gg.
- fivem: Tools for FiveM servers.
- grafana: Grafana graphs in your Discord!
- martools: Multiple tools that are originally used on Martine (https://martinethebot.com).
- nsfw: Send random NSFW images from random subreddits and Nekobot API.
- randimages: Send random images (animals, art …) from different APIs.
- spacex: Get multiple information about SpaceX using SpaceX-API.
- whoplays: See who’s playing what!
Repo Link: https://github.com/NeuroAssassin/Toxic-Cogs
- authgg: Control your users on auth.gg straight from Discord.
- color: Tells you the hexadecimal values, rgb values and names of colors
- commandchart: Tells the used and usages of commands! Based off of aikaterna’s chatchart cog.
- cooldown: Allows bot owner to set cooldowns for commands
- deleter: Allows for the auto-deletion of messages in a channel after a specified wait time.
- editor: Edit one of the bot’s messages easily.
- evolution: Buy and get animals to get more economy credits!
- listpermissions: Gives you the permissions of a role/member guild wide or in a channel
- maintenance: Allows the bot owner to put the bot on maintenance.
- minesweeper: Allows you to play Minesweeper inside of Discord!
Small warning: this cog can sometimes you up rate limits (depending how fast you play), so be careful while playing.
- scanner: Detects images being sent and checks whether they are inappropriate based on the set filters.
- sw: Get information about a bunch of different things in Star Wars.
- targeter: Targets users based upon the passed arguments
- twenty: Allows you to play 2048 inside of Discord!
- updatechecker: Notifies you when an update for a repo is available.
Repo Link: https://github.com/kennnyshiwa/kennnyshiwa-cogs
- ark: Retrieves info from Intel’s ARK database.
- autogallery: Automatically post pictures into gallery channels!
- embedinvite: Creates a custom invite embed to display the bot invite and support server.
- imperialtoolkit: Botstats command and other useful tools
- lastfm: Get currently playing and recently played tracks from Last.fm
- listemoji: List all of your servers emojis
- pnw: Nation informaiton for PnW
- pottermore: Harry Potter information
- requestbox: configureable Request boxes
- screenshare: Generate screenshare links for VC channels
- space: Space information and Pictures
- tickets: A ticket system that works with channels
- trackerinfo: Tracker information
Repo Link: https://github.com/jack1142/JackCogs
- autogist: Auto-upload files with configured extension sent by users to gist.github.com.
- banmessage: Send message on ban in a chosen channel. Supports images!
- categoryhelp: Command for getting help for category that ignores case-sensitivity.
- cogboard: Search for cogs in approved repos on CogBoard.
- emojiinfo: Get information about emojis and see how to use them in your code.
- mee6rank: Get detailed information about your Mee6 rank.
- membercount: Get count of all members + humans and bots separately.
- modroles: Allow moderators without manage roles permission to assign configured roles to users.
- nitrorole: Welcome new nitro boosters and/or give them a special role!
- qupyter: Run IPython kernel within Red and connect to it with Jupyter Console. This is a development tool.
- rlstats: Get your Rocket League stats with a single command! Needs access to Rocket League API which is currently in closed beta.
- rssnotifier: Get role and/or user mentions about feed updates. This cog requires RSS cog from aikaterna-cogs repo to work.
- shell: Run shell commands on bot’s system from Discord.
- voicetools: Various tools to make voice channels better!
Repo Link: https://github.com/synrg/dronefly
- ebirdcog: Commands using the eBird API 2.0.
- inatcog: Commands using the iNat API v1.
Repo Link: https://github.com/Dav-Git/Dav-Cogs
- anonreporter: Anonymous reports
- bday: Special B-Day role
- botstatus: Custom startup status
- casereader: A different approach to
- check: Mod-Check a user
- exclusiveroles: Make roles (truly) exclusive
- mcwhitelister: Sync Minecraft whitelist with discord.
- mover: Massmove voice users
- nicknamer: Nickname toolkit
- prunecmd: Cleans up the member list.
- rolesyncer: Sync roles to each other.
- roomer: OUT NOW: Private rooms BETA.
- stickymember: Make members sticky. Ewww. Gross.
- ticketer: A ticket system.
- verifyer: Force users to verify themselves.
Repo Link: https://gitlab.com/CrunchBangDev/cbd-cogs
- Bio: Add player bios
- Bookmark: Let users bookmark posts
- Scrub: Scrub dirty links clean
- Tube: Subscribe to channels on the 'tube
Repo Link: https://github.com/grayconcaves/FanCogs
- ao3: Use an ao3 link to get its story details!
- mxtxtags: Convert common fandom nicknames to Ao3 marked pinyin
- promptgenerator: Get a random writing/art prompt!
- shibe: Get a random shiba pic
Repo Link: https://github.com/flapjax/FlapJack-Cogs
- bigmoji: Uploads a large version of an emoji
- colorme: Allow users to manage the color of their own name.
- comics: Print random comics from popular sources
- defcon: Implement the DEFCON scale on your server, like in the movie War Games!
- dongers: Prints donger faces in a chat channel.
- msgvote: Turn Discord channels into Reddit-like threads
- reactpoll: Create polls using reactions as the responses
- smartreact: Create automatic reactions when trigger words are typed in chat
- smite: Smite game utilities
- spoiler: Hide spoilers using DMs
- wat: Assist users who are hard of hearing.
- wordclouds: Create word clouds from text channel content.
Repo Link: https://github.com/Predeactor/Predeactor-Cogs
- captcher: Captcha cog.
- cleverbot: Talk to Cleverbot in Discord.
- commandscounter: A simple commands counter statistics
- customcooldown: CustomCooldown moderated by bot.
- leaderboard: Global reputation points.
- lyrics: Obtain lyrics from a music.
- sxcu: Shorten your link and send your image through a link.
Repo Link: https://github.com/phenom4n4n/phen-cogs
- altdentifier: Check users with AltDentifier API
- baron: Tools for managing guild joins and leaves.
- customping: Creates a custom ping embed to display latency statistics.
- disboardreminder: Set a reminder to bump on Disboard.
- embedutils: Create, post, and store embeds
- forcemention: Mention unmentionables
- linkquoter: Quote Discord message links.
- lock: Lock channels
- permissionslocker: Force permissions for the bot.
- pfpimgen: Make images from avatars!
- phenutils: Various developer utilities.
- plaguegame: Infect users with the plague!
- prefix: Manage guild prefixes.
- ratings: Find out how (simp|sane|smart) you are.
- roleutils: [WIP] Useful role commands including mass roling.
- simplecalculator: Calculate stuff
- tags: Create and use tags.
- webhook: Webhook related commands.
Repo Link: https://github.com/SharkyTheKing/Sharky
- charlimit: charlimit
- lockdown: Locking System
- namegen: Name Generator
- newspublish: publish
- reports: Reports
- sharkytools: sharkytools
- strawpoll: Poll System
- verify: Verify system
Repo Link: https://github.com/Twentysix26/x26-Cogs
- defender: Protects your community with automod features and empowers the staff and users you trust with advanced moderation tools
- index: Easy cog discoverability with Red-Index
- sbansync: A simple, no frills bansync cog.
Repo Link: https://github.com/Kowlin/Sentinel
- antirp: Block any type of rich presence invites
- freshmeat: Check out the latest bunch of members with Freshmeat
- githubcards: Embed GitHub issues on your discord chat.
- massmove: Massmove members out of voice channels.