Discord Username: Olaroll#2208
This is just an idea I had and anyone interested can pick this up to develop it in whatever way.
The main idea is to have a simulated stock market with per-server custom businesses and industries. Changes in an industry would affect every associated business. The stock market would be simplified and mostly random, but I think that would make it all the more fun as a game. Businesses could be named after characters and such, in order to spark discussion and friendly rivalry.
Here’s an example of how it could be set up on a pokemon server:
- Every pokemon gets a business named after them.
- Each pokemon element is considered an industry and associated with the respective pokemon businesses.
- People will start investing and naturally, discussions will form around pokemon with high or low stocks. This could lead to the less popular pokemon having attention as well.
- Fun and profits!
- History represented by a graph
- Uploadable logos for businesses
- Believable stock simulation